Saturday, August 10, 2013

He gives me a reason to watch

With just his voice, he is too good to distract me from playing my Tower of Saviors. The moment he sang, my finger stopped moving.

Naturally I locked my eyes on the television screen for few minutes and stared at this cute Chinese boy who sang a song I have not listened to for quite awhile.

I fell in love~


Have to watch the same video and listen the same voice every night to fall asleep...

Other contestants were good but he grabbed my heart away. Awaiting his next appearance.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

1 comment:

  1. by the way thanks for your Idun,combined with mine and i get 3k+ recovery per turn,also good to combine with my water paladin:D

    that boy got a cute face and nice voice but the jury that wear spec and you are cuter than himXD

    ReplyDelete