Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Work out

I've gained weight since I stopped gym in 2014. It was 2012 when I last saw myself in a swim trunks. Just recently, I ordered 2 pairs of trunks for my Kuching and Redang trip. God knows if I need to swim in those places.

Ordered from Totomomo.
When I tried the trunks... OMG I look horrendous. Baby elephant in thongs. That is how I look like in the trunks. Determined to run every day to slim down and fit into them.

Run in office gym.

The problem is, food always wins. Dilemma...

Fong Lye, The Gardens.
Starbucks in office and Sushi Tei, Setiawalk.

MISS Coffee & Toast, Puchong.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. The problem is that it has been drummed into our psyche that you can only wear swim trunks if you have six packs and have big pecs! Just wear it and have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simple to say but I have self realisation, self conscious and self expectation haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Healthy lifestyle is the aim, not 6 packs :) Jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now it's slimming down till Redang, and then healthy life ^^ Thanks for dropping by.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  3. dude, if you call yourself as "fat", you seriously need to see me before you continue to misuse that word =.="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have not used fat to describe myself. I simply can't fit into the trunks, that I need to slim down~




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete