Sunday, June 5, 2016

Second month

My shift is at 5 a.m. and I am gonna post a quick update before I get my much needed sleep. At this rate, my writing is out of touch. Pictures are quickly replacing words.

In summary, we have been together for 2 months. 30% of the time were misfortune. We have to work out a lot on trust issue. He suspects that I am plotting some schemes to make him fat. You see, to be in love is to get fat together. Hey, I am gaining weight too.

Dear Kizzai,

Have faith in me.

White rose as symbolises purity. Then the sacred ritual.

Mikey's New York Pizza before love movie Me Before You.
The Shack in Bandar Putri, Puchong. Free refillable rice and drinks.
Bugalgi and Salsal in Kyochon, Sunway. Baked cheese rice in Wong Kok.

 Tea time in Whup Whup, PJ. Salted egg yolk waffle as night dessert in Inside Scoop.



[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Corrected haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. I like the quote..... and yes to win a man's heart is by his tummy......hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the quote in the movie? Yea I lose to food all the time.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete