Monday, November 12, 2007

11/11/07 - Berjaya Times Square - Lin Yu Zhong is here!!!

11 Nov 2007 @ 1111, was the official launching of Sony Cybershot Album T, and the selling of Rynn's first concert tickets in Berjaya Times Square. Early in the morning, there are many people lining up at the counter waiting for the counter to open. The first 11 customers can purchase the camera worth RM 1399 at only RM 111.10. So cheap. No wonder they start queuing since 23 hours before the sales.

I passed by Times Square at 6am. Woah!!! The queue is really bad. Around 400m i guess. I went to KLCC to get the skybridge visit tickets before purPicture_158 chasing the concert tickets. When I reach KLCC, another woah. Here is much more worse than Times Square. Whole floor is flooded with people. Haha giving up the skybridge, I went back to company to get T100 from Wai Kuan. Want to take Rynn's picture. Holding the camera properly, I walk back Times Square and queue at the long line. Ooops the line is for the camera buyer. And I bodoh bodoh queue there as well. After knowing how malu I am, I lepak alone in Times Square (9am) and the shops are yet to open.

But luckily the performances started at 10.30am. There I watched some performance, dance, interviews and of course Yu Zhong’s singing. Yu Zhong is acting in a new drama A 10-Score Smile (10分微笑) and the day also meant to promote the new drama directed by He Zhi Liang. Yu Zhong also sang a new song, the OST for his new drama. I couldn’t get the name. When it was my turn to get the concert tickets, the posters already finished!!! I was so disappointed. But those who buy camera will get a poster. Forget it, I don’t have money for a camera. I thought I could get the poster definitely.


Now I am so sad and disappointed, I headed back home before it started to rain… I wish someone is kind enough to give me a poster lol… Alamak!!! I forgot to let him sign the tickets!!! How stupid I am…

 

 

[Jino] – A man’s not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment