Friday, February 28, 2014

Career progression

In my last post I said there is only a vacancy up to grab. What vacancy is that?

Position of Australia Contact Centre Team Manager.

My last entry was a depression venting 'coz I thought there was only a vacant position and I will never be appointed a team manager. The seat was reserved for her. Every one knows this.

Hell I was wrong.

The seat was reserved for her is not wrong. There is only a vacant position is not wrong either.

The big boss simply add another position vacant in her team. I was not sure if this is pre-planned or a last minute decision, but hey! My direct boss sms-ed me at 2.30 a.m. to congratulate me.

No official announcement from the management yet at this point of time as I am away celebrating my Chinese New Year. You read this correctly!!! I took my Chinese New Year leaves 3 weeks after the real day.

2014. A new role in the company. The same role on bed.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

5 comments:

  1. Congrats..... On ur promotion.... U deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. untold stories and jonathan tee:
    thanks. kinda surprise to me




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. still the same damn company but sudah promoted~




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete