Friday, February 21, 2014

Depression... Seriously depressed

Just an update from below post, the funny character finally tendered his/ her resignation and it was a 24 hours notice. And I thought I could finally breathe a sigh of relief.
Apparently I am wrong.

I thought I deserve a long break for the job I had done so far. Stressed for the past 2 months, I approached my boss and requested for a week off. The plan would go smoothly if there is no obstacle.

The obstacle is none other than the "Career progression interview".

I know, you know and the whole world knows that this vacancy is not dedicated to me. It is clear this sandiwara is a platform to make them promoted officially, and I will never come to the picture.

Why, of all days in the week I am scheduled to the mid of week? How am I going for my long break?

Fuck the interview, it cannot be rescheduled. My carefree boss asked me to reschedule my plan instead.

I could not stand this. I cried in office (unnoticed). I wrote and signed my resignation letter but my colleague shreded it.

All I want is a short trip during weekend, maybe slight extend to Monday. But I was denied annual leave. When they asked me to schedule my trip to weekdays, WHO THE FUCK IN THE WORLD IS FREE ON WEEKDAYS FOR TRIPS??? IDIOTS.

At times I do not feel appreciated by the department. Compared to colleagues who get the same pay as me, I worked from 5 a.m. and stayed till 9 p.m.. Mind you this is charity, not overtime. And they blamed it on my time management.

Boss: Now you know how hard it is to do manager's work.
Jino: Fuck off. I am not a manager and I have no pay rise or bonus like a manager.

Never in the past 3 years have I felt so disturbed by work. 

FUCK IT ALL!!!




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that but I have something to share with you. My elder sis had never been able to take leave during CNY for the last 4 years. Every one else was always given the priority, even with the juniors. So things like this do happen, and it's not just you. Some bosses are really inconsiderate.

    Keep your job but show them how unhappy you are, coz they owe you haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not take leave on any major holiday. I am trying to take days off on low seasons. They declined my leaves not because i have to compete with colleagues. They kept loading me with work and restrict me from taking leaves.



    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete