Friday, November 14, 2014

Project 3.55 - countdown 21 days

November 7th, 2014 - Saturday

Dear FY,

21 days left to fly yet I was not worried about my return ticket to KL. It's summer in Australia and what bothered me was what to wear there. Yet I was not checking my wardrobe but I was hunting for a bag. This is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on him I had not been able to stop thinking about him. After 6 hours of window shopping in Sunway I made him mine.


Dear FY,

In the annual dinner same night, I was thrown into water >.<

I really hate pool and sea especially when no one is there to take care of me.


Do you remember you said we will swim together, holding hands together?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment