Friday, August 21, 2015

Sober at night

Dear FY,

When I thought I found someone to share my feelings with, he chose to avoid me entirely. 

We learnt the dramatic history of our past and how coincident every thing had been. Unable to take the guilt, he removed me as friend in all social media. He decided to severe our friendship with a silly past. He was deceived.

It was really painful for a moment to accept his decision. There was little fairness to me who treated him fairly. Part of me felt betrayed.

Towards the end I was not worthy to be called a friend. Here I am again, hiding alone in this cold room. Time to bottle up my emotions till I meet you.




With love,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes I prescribe him time




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete