Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Project 55.5 - countdown 95 days

Dear FY,

You were definitely right that night. I am truly repentant for what I did that night. Without realising I neglected your feeling and spoke too much. 

If you would like to know... I was too afraid of losing you. I thought I had lost you too. There were times I wished to drug myself. I ached all over.

I don't wish to see us collapse. I turned to a moody beast...

... till you texted me again.

Again you accepted my shortcomings. Thank you for reminding my promise. Nine years, FY. Sorry to keep you waiting. This time I will not go back on my words. Thank you for the second chance. 

Flight ticket is ready. It looks like I gonna stroll down Singapore next week for my Visa. I have plenty of time to train my body and stamina.

We've lost lots of years. These 95 days will be awful. 




Love,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments: