Sunday, June 13, 2010

I don't want to see you anymore

I had been doing a lot of thinking last night.

The faint weep of dismay danced at the edges of my hearing, kept me from gaining much needed sleep.
Small elements when periodically amassed resulted uproars in the equation.
Chances are, my tolerance knows little bound.
Tired.
Patience means self-suffering.
So speaks Gandhi, and so it is written.

In my ranting, I had slipped my intention - the title.
We exchanged more tears as we drove home.
After all, it is a break up line I don't wish to tell in contrary.
After what we'd been through.
I devoted every ounce of my being taking care of you.
The title - saying it had been an exercise in frustration.

12 of June, 1752 hours.
Both rings were in my pocket.
You finally left with tears.
Freedom? No more sadness?
I had made the right decision, I suppose.
But this was tearing me up inside as well.

Tragically, Jino became single.

However, the existence and all legends about you have since then been undeniable without exception.
The feeling of sorrow was not all the remains in the 886 days we spent.
Someone once said, a relationship is not about changing anyone to what we want.
Personally, I find true love as something that doesn't happen in an instant.
It is a building process.
It speaks the truth about relationship.

Someone says the relationship we have is immature.
Many don't believe we could last.
My mum tried to separate us.
I introduced you to my friends.
More importantly, you are my bf and my bf.
How could I not recall these moments in the idle night I thought I was thinking deeply?

Why don't you strengthen your heart.
When I believe you have more reasons to stay together than to part?
Your love is not worn out.
Not yet.
'Coz you have made promises. Many promises.
Says he, who enlightened, via msn.

An hour later.
My jelly mind was finally straighten.
Once again I placed my trust.
I believe this love will stand the test of time.
Back on your finger, I placed the ring on its righteous place.
I give my thanks to you. Now I am stronger.

Jino was single, and then attached.

Isn't this story, dramatic?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

13 comments:

  1. As long as this is what you all want I wish the best to both you and Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope both of you are still remain as friends... and hang on strong there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooopsss... hmmm... after what you both been through... hope this will strengthen your love between each other...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna piak U besar besar next time we meet again... now baru lebih clear!!! PIAK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever decision you made, make sure you put in all your effort to see it through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dramatic giler? Like reading a soap opera.

    Anyway,in every relationship,there will be a time when u'll question the validity of it.

    A simple advice for handling those jealous ppl,ask them to mind their own affairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun worry, be happy, all will be all right~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every relationship has its rough tumble. There must be acceptance for what we cannot change and change for what we can. For it to work both must want it to and it takes blood, sweat and tears to keep a relationship together.

    Only the both of you can decide the destiny of your relationship. It is both your life and not theirs. So do not let what others think get into your way.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. in life everything have price to be paid of...

    the sweetness in relationship will be paid by the bitterness of separation and also...

    the price to make the love between u stronger..is by having this kind of rough issues u're facing...

    2 choices...depends on both of you to choose which one..

    be strong jino*hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey,y u din tell me when tat day i msg u..???..r u ok?
    i wil find u out..hope u wil be ok...
    t k ya..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought you both are still together in the end? what happen?

    ReplyDelete
  12. pikey: already 2nd time this kind of thing happened. but it is also thing like this that i realize what i really need the most.

    bern: alamak not on the face! pimples! XD

    william: @.@ see it through?

    ichimaru: understood. haha. they are not jealous. just expressing what they think and i accept criticism.

    orange: happy-ing and enjoying my days after graduation ^^v ...

    carpe diem: yup. many aspects are not what i can decide and control or change. now i see the weaknesses in him that others dont have that makes him so 'special'. omg what am i talking?

    ahmad: err just to remind you, and the rest, that i am still attached.

    jeffrey: cheering up. /gaga-ing

    chris: i am totally fine. find me la. i am waiting.

    evan: yes still together. is the last paragraph so deceiving?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete