Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dissertation on my trip to Penang

It's unusual for newbie like me to get annual leave during the final quarter of the year. I kinda feel like I hit a jackpot when I was asked to leave my work for 3 days.

My visit to Penang (02nd to 04th October) was an opportunity to discover and experience the wonders of local food. It is not the food that I enjoyed the most in the trip, however. I am proud to have a friend who's willing to bring me around Penang for food and sightseeing, even though I only asked for a short meet up (personally, I believe he doesn't like people mentioning his name in blogs). With his help, I get to meet few other bloggers (TZ, Shawn and Mark - edited and added 24 October 2010). Hey mates, I am not at all scared to meet older people so worry not XD. And not to forget Jeff, another blogger who toiled his way to bus terminal in the final hour before we departed to KL. I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart. Of 'coz aside from that, I have my beloved so zai who made my days in Penang.

Tune hotel - double room

Haircut in Penang

 Kek Lok Si

Few eye candies here >.<

Going through tough times hiding from my mum, bosses and friends

More pictures can be found in the Facebook. I had my share of fun in Penang and I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did during the weekend.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

13 comments:

  1. I'm writing up about our dinner in my blog, but it'll only be posted next week.

    You can mention me lah.... and link to me too!

    www.iamnotablog.com (link may not work for a few days until it redirects to Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair like cut or not oso same >.<" always so short...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaaa... such a big 'bruise' you have on yr neck, lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is my photo with you?
    go and delete it?
    hmmph~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not an easy lovebite to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penang folks are always nice and caring!









    Errrmm... I am from Penang too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe...your haircut really doesn't make a lot of difference...if compare with your blogger profile picture~

    ReplyDelete
  8. zemian: mentioned and linked ^^ nice meeting you and mark ^^

    khai: dia skill betul...

    nicholas: only 10 minutes appetizer.

    bern: it's short but got difference la.

    pikey: luckily my mum didnt see it.

    edwin: ... (skip XD)

    william: yes it's tough but i manage to.

    ash: he probably has more than 5 years of experience.

    twilight: now i know hahaha.

    zidane: err ok la you give me a picture, i ask the stylist to cut like in picture.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you had fun during your trip in Penang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. c'est: credit to you ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete