Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beauty comes at a price

I tried what Chu had brought back from Taiwan. The feeling's superb. For the first time in my life, I fatt hao to this extent. I'm excited.

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask

Main ingredients:
roselle acid:
removes dead cells of skin, improves and prevents enlarged pores.

hyaluronic acid:
stimulates synthesis of collagen, improves skin's firmness and resilience.

gentle nano:
AHAs prolong pore-contracting effects


I tried the red wine mask but have decided to buy the mask above for its effects (though I clearly know those are marketing gimmicks). Guess that I will become a girl for 30 minutes at home in exchange of more confidence on the street as a man. As Kenji said, "the best quality of you is the manly you!".

Selling RM 50 at retail stores, I can now get it at the price of RM 29 through online purchase (credit to Mun Mun). Hopefully I can get the mask by Tuesday. Surprisingly, I did not think twice. No hesitation. I'm obsessed.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. It all depends on how much of the active ingredients they put inside it. Look at how they order it on the ingredient listing. Hyaluronic acid is expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many pieces for RM50 sin? Or RM29?

    ReplyDelete
  3. william: Skin is the least effective way to absorb nutrients. The best way is still, inject to blood vessel haha.

    ichi: not a good habit.

    c'est: 10 pieces for RM 33 including the postal fee.

    nicholas: my beauty diary haha

    zidane: go buy la lol




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete