Sunday, December 19, 2010

My own space

Sharing a bedroom with a sibling can be annoying at times, let alone sharing with your parents. Their mess takes up one half of the room, you can't bring a friend home without them in the way and you can't get much privacy.

Longing for a room of my own since the new house was built, it's no longer a dream. Though the new house ended as a sold property yesterday, the members of the house have unanimously agreed to play own roles in contributing to the current house renovation. In another word, financial contribution.

Well, money doesn't bother me much. 'Coz I am finally getting my own room. Very soon. No more sleeping with parents. No more junks around the house. My own space.

Most importantly, I can sleep the way I have always wished - sleeping naked.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. You could have slept naked anyway. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can be an interior design wor..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 out 10 people say want to sleeping naked~~

    and this 10 people all are boys~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. william: not when you sleep together with your parents.

    nicholas: if you allow me to design you and your hubby's room, why not?

    vincentG: haha you should try XD




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete