Friday, December 31, 2010

Ruminating on rumination

I am sick of creating new year resolutions. We often set our goals unreachably high, fail again and get stuck in a cycle of resolutions that never resolve. I have these and these resolutions but were mostly left out in the end. This shows how determined I am in changing myself.

Therefore, instead of dreaming on more resolutions, may I take this opportunity to request feedback from you guys? Response on my strength. Areas to change to a better me. Feedback on my negativity. Or perhaps if you have any enquiries in mind, now is the best time to raise them. And I swear to answer them honestly.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. Jino new year resolution

    1. gain some weight.
    2. eat more good food.
    3. get more rest.

    temporary ini la... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. khai: i need weight but not fats. you can also make those your resolutions.

    vincentG: HAPPY NEW YEAR too! i will drop by your blog soon.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete