Sunday, March 6, 2011

A tasteless day


It began with a faint taste of hot honey lemon in Delicious. The lemon stayed in my mouth for few minutes with gradual unresponsive taste buds to anything on table. Peach and Banana Crumble was all but taste. So was the sandwich in The Garden. The pizza in Old Klang Road was another wet, floury biscuit that night.

An outing without flavour wasn't pleasant at all. To me, the foods were monochrome.

Pathetic as it was, the excitement from meeting Orange, Nicholas, Pikey and Bern was enough incentive. And of course, Nicholas's friend DMK.

Dear me, the tongue is so well after a night sleep, I can now taste the leftover food stuck between my teeth.

p/s: The picture is an external 1TB hard disk from PC Expo Midvalley. I can assure you that it has nothing to do with today's post.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. yer....gao wet la you XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. makan byk sikit la. you sgt kurus laaa..ishh

    ReplyDelete
  3. orange: nasib baik sudah ok XD

    nicholas: you sendiri tengok mirror also la haha




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete