Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Untitled 001

I don't remember when was the last I feel what I currently feel right now. Is this my first time to emo, which explains why I couldn't cope this well? Or is it my inability to clear things up?
  • My mum and I were not in talking terms. I passively layan her whenever she talked to me.
  • But few days ago, my tongue slipped. After remaining quiet in the house for 3 days, my heart softened. I started to talk to her again.
  • Here I thought things are back to normal.
  • Yesterday she mentioned it again. I felt so down and called it a day at 8 p.m. without dinner.
  • Today when I came home early from classes, she showed me a disgusted face. Yea, she might felt uneasy with my presence at home 'coz my return had disturbed the baby's sleep.
  • So? I am not suppose to come home after class, yea?
  • I know. I will stay in library. Stay in uni. Anywhere but not home.
  • Fine. I took my bath and fell asleep after some cry.
  • 3 hours later my phone rang and woke the baby up. Angrily she threw my phone at me and asked me to shut it up.
  • I walked out the room for a second bath. She saw my red eyes but could not come out with anything.
  • "Did someone extort you for money?" is what she could ask.
  • "No" is my answer. Short and simple.
  • I ripped open a Lot10 Sour+ from Kok Fai and popped it into my mouth. Shockingly the taste was awfully plain. Then I reached my hands on susu pekat and tasted it. I tasted a pinch of salt directly with my tongue.
  • Oh no. Tasteless.
  • The dinner just now was rather fast and quiet. I took cili padi to confirm the lost of taste bud.
  • This might due to some kind of mental disorder. I know I will be fine once I cool down. I am in deep shit if I don't fix this.
  • Or rather, on the positive side, everything tastes the same and I won't have a picky tongue anymore.
  • Nevertheless, the root of the problem is not solved.
  • Clear the mist is not my specialty. I will only make it more cloudy.
  • I wish I can go out of this house. Stay at someone's house or talk to someone. Or cry at someone and get some comfort.
  • I can't. 'Coz I don't have anyone nearby.
  • And I still have to uphold certain responsibilities as a son and as a lover.
  • Previously, I intoxicated myself with the abundant thesis workloads.
  • What do I have left now?
  • An umang-umang has a choice to leave its shell as it likes. I don't. Not now.
  • If I have a laptop, I will not choose to write at home.
  • The risk of being caught crying at home is high.
  • I know I won't cry outside.
  • And DiGi broadband is bullying me.
I have accumulating blogs to read from weeks but I could not gather myself to do what I like. I am disordered. I want to shout. I want to bite.

Not in a mood to write good things like I usually do. Bad content, bad choice of words. Forgive me. I don't have place to pour out my feelings. I am sad at the same time hate myself is over sensitive? MSN is not a good choice 'coz I have unstable connection.

I cannot wait for next Friday to come. He is coming back. I have a lot to tell him. The problem is how long more can I stay conscious?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

12 comments:

  1. Oi oi~! Don't know what's up, but ehh! Hang in there buddy! My house is nearby la... Too bad you don't know my brother or I'm not there! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry oh...
    i think i am 2 bz to layan jinojino oh...
    y din tell hao hao? don wan hao hao worry ar? or hao hao reli din have time for u oh...
    i had been bz since i come back to kampar...
    we chat 2molo ya? bout tis...
    muarks... hao hao will always b wit u oh... anything call hao hao la...

    is hao hao d fault 4 not realize tat u r not ok... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... best to talk it out ya... yr bf or anyone whom u r comfy to talk to... dont keep it all up oh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok to write as you wish. I know it's a hard time you are going through. Just let it all out if it makes you feel better.

    Be strong! You are ultraman le. You are stronger than everyone else. Remember that ultraman always win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jino its see jeit here. Theres stil a long road ahead n u have us. ur friens. yea we r not dat FREN but hey who cares. juz wanna let u noe dat u r not alone, n stay strong ultraman.=)

    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. khai: i have recovered don't worry. i have many unfinished jobs ^^

    kenji: too bad i dont know your bro lol. even so, i will be too freaked out to crash into your bungalow....

    edwin: ... XD (skip)

    pikey: like you la. bottle up. but usually after a nice sleep i will be fine. it depends, though...

    bernard: sometimes it is tough to write when you are emo-ed. random stuff keep coming in and the lost of mind. and i really hate writing bad stories about myself... anyway do you want me to show you a scene where ultraman dies?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeit jeit: i didn't know you will come here. thanks for the words though. do my best and wish the same goes to you. probably i will meet you up in kampar one day...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ultraman die?! I never see before wor...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm i don't keep a record but yea, ultraman dies. but later will revive and fight again lol




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am sorry to hear that you are treated like that. Life sure is tough for you. Be strong and I hope and pray that things will slowly turn for the better. Keep in touch buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. err... i don't know your name but i hope i can get your name soon. thanks for dropping by. i am not the unlukiest one but after writing, i feel much better. maybe i express better in written words than spoken words. anyway i am fine, thank you ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete