Saturday, February 6, 2010

CNY and Valentine's

We are distanced for almost a month but it sure felt like a year had passed. There's a saying "in the blink of an eye," this and that happen. But why? After thousand times blinking I am still here and he's there? With that said, I blinked another thousand times and nothing has changed. None of us bugged an inch.

I damn miss the smell.
Miss the touch.
Miss the smile.
Miss the eyes.
Miss the lips.
And not to forget to miss the xxx...

Both of us have a week off from classes and that was so assuring we're gonna meet. But with your packed schedules, it makes me wonder just how long can we spend the time together in that week? 3 days? 2? Or a day?

I cannot be selfish at this moment. You have your responsibility as a son. So do I. Family reunion is a must in CNY. How boring.

However, that rule only applies on the first day of CNY. In another words, I will be free on the 2nd day onwards. /hint: still waiting for anyone to fill up the slots and date me out.

That aside, I still have no plan for Valentine's. He's supposed to take the turn and plan this year. Ain't too sure if he has a plan ahead but hopefully he has none yet. 'Coz my underwear are as old as 2 years old. Do you hear me? Not that I like to wear but as collection, it's a sound idea, isn't it?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

5 comments:

  1. hmm.... My family never had family reunion on the 1st of CNY. lol... so it's not a must lor... wuahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.... the waiting makes the excitement even more when you both finally met up...

    LDR is tough but it's not impossible, just little more patience, trust and faith.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bernard: no wonder you can go genting on valentine's day. so envy you lol.

    pikey: the waiting can be excited but can kill as well. i understand those. just want to express out that i miss him. but i don't think he reads...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. = ="'
    jino lim jinq sien...
    i always drop by ur blog lor...
    hmm... how dare u skip me on the previous post? !@#$%&#$%&
    i got no plan ar... ^^
    coz is cny ar.... by the way, u wan hao hao buy u underwear, is it?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... XD (skip)




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete