Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An evolution of mobile phones


What can I say about this mobile?

It's a major upgrade.

It's a touch screen phone.

Initially, there were few issues with the phone to which had haunted me for nights. After a simple software update, problems were all solved. Speaking of software, I heard that this mobile can support grindr. Curiously, I downloaded the application but not knowing the installation steps can be frustrating.

Now that the new mobile has slashed my wallet dearly, my life next month is rather constricted. Poor me have to feed on cucumber for a month?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

9 comments:

  1. If you feed yourself cucumber, you will know what is pengsan...

    ( you can ignore this )
    And Grindlr or apa apa itu, the official website cakap tarak for symbian yet. Don't gatal install...
    ( Only suggestion )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rynn 2.... ur so lucky to go to the concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. first thing I want to know. Can install GRINDR? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinosaur reporting "Ngaum!!!, I am still using Nokia 2100" ahahahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am using Nokia 5800 now too...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iphone is better than ur 5800 in every way

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. u also a fan of nokia??? hahaha.. i love nokia even though i bought iphone 4. now i have HTC HD2 (useless but so expensive), nokia and iphone... phone has become part of our life! i hope u love your phone as much as your phone loves you! hahahaha... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. i use w595 after i missing my 4 year se k750i,even it was in critical cond...guess i'll use this w595 until it lost too

    ReplyDelete
  9. khai: i will take care of myself XD

    ichi: i had free tickets if you had asked.

    nicholas: i tengah cari now haha

    whizkid: it's miracle that it's alive haha

    zidane: does it have grindr? hahaha

    kenny: buy me an iphone, i give you my 5800 ^^

    ray: not exactly a fan, but i agree it's friendly user. you need 3 phones? i will definitely keep this phone alive. this is the most expensive phone i had.

    bradley: there is no reason to switch phone for no reason anyway.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete