Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia

It was a tiring day when everyone participated in the protest. If my boss approved my leave on that day, I would have joined you guys in Penang.

It's better late than never... Solo time!

Pardon the blemishes. I had my facial an hour ago.

News from TV3 and local newspapers are misleading and incomplete! This post has nothing to do with politics, but I seriously condemn the way our government operates. Lynas selamat? Najis and his whole generation together with his cronies should stay near the plant to prove us all wrong.

Darker and bigger eyes

On a different note, I just want to show my "big eyes" in my new hair. Recently my narcissism has raised to a different level to an extent I would spend on facial, colour lenses and hair colouring. My confidence is boost, I am still a 38 years old uncle nevertheless.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. why are u always nude ,...not like that when in utar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooi2009: you know me?

    bern: hehe jom support!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete