Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I will not give up

I am not sufficiently wealthy to be equal to you. You probably turn impatient at my running speed. The damage I deal is too insignificant that my skills are just hindrance. All I see in myself is nothing but a burden.

Honest be told, I wish I can do better than what I am capable of. The moment I set foot in this game, I swore that I would stay by your side as long as you are still playing. All other priorities are secondary to your survival. I would sacrifice all my damage to keep you alive while you can deal the damage on my behalf.

I am a noob and have limited experience in games. If you have decided to leave me one day, I am fine. I can live on my own. But I can never move forward without you. This describe me very well in the game and in reality.

Though with great regret you have chosen to abandon him, I will not give up on the characters I created. I am confident that he will come in handy in future. It's the matter of time he proves his worthiness. Watch him.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jino,

    Support characters are often the most important in any game, it just takes people longer to realise because supporters don't shine on the front, they support from the back. Cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this sounds like such a sad post....= ( cheer up k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and oh this is weird i can't find your facebook anymore = (

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucas: honestly, that is how i am in real life too...

    shadow: my facebook is up and running again... feel free to add me~ well it was an emo post haha




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete