Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pre Chinese New Year Celebration 2

There are two reasons I try my best to avoid looking into a mirror.
1) I begin to see the sign of aging: getting fat.
2) My hair is a mess. It's dry and fucked up I wish I can wear a cap.

When my stylist is back from her Chinese New Year leave, I would request for a professional look instead of the lala head I had for the past one year. I always see myself better in formal attire. However it is not a norm in Malaysia to dress formally for informal gatherings and outings.

Date: 08 February 2013
Venue: Victoria Station, PJ
Event: Syok sendiri 放工餐2
Attendance: Jino and Max
Damage: MYR 175.65





Gym!!! Why you so expensive???!!! (troll face)




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment