Monday, April 1, 2013

First Overseas Travel - Day 1 of Anxiety

Some people may wonder why, at mid 20s, this was the first time I had ever been overseas in my life.

It costs money to go overseas. Money is something I never really had and I never felt comfortable asking my parents for it, particularly for something I thought would be seen as not important. We weren't poor, but we were not financially comfortable either. We didn't have the spare, extra cash to go on holiday overseas. So, I never went.

My first domestic flight was only a few years ago. The only way I could have gone was to "steal" my PTPTN funds. I had heard about friends going to few places in a year and feel deeply jealous. When I finally had enough money saved and bought my first overseas flight to Bangkok, my eyes turned red. I am proud of myself...
_________________________________________________________________________________

来我们一起打飞机。
不是。是搭飞机。

Who is he?

He is my crazy boss who drove us from my house to LCCT. In return he asked for a McD Big Breakfast set. That was all for a ride in the small hours. Very kind of him.

Honest be told, the trip was too simple and pictures themselves are self explanatory. Not many pictures anyway...

Boarded and ready to fly.

Up, up high above cloud.

Google map to hotel while internet was still available. Then the train network after crossing border.

Trade was successful despite the language barrier. Still, I do not know what I held in my hand.

Silom Avenue Inn.

McD as lunch and Subway as dinner. Fast food day.

 Cam whore

Evian for night rejuvenation.

Foot massage. - Edited and added 17 April 2013.

Damage on day 1.

Missing notes:
We were looking forward to tomorrow's shopping spree. Too much of Prada, Gucci and Chanel in Siam Paragon and Siam Center in the afternoon were not healthy to the wallet. We were confused by foreign currency. I did not have the chance to sleep at night >.<




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Those malls are only look see. Go to market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went to the market... and my gaga i lost both my legs... literraly~




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete