Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post of 2013

I could not find a way to make this post any meaningful. I am gonna wrap 2013 with point forms:

1) I still miss the one in Canada. I fail to save and fly there. Feel miserable...

2) Invited Little Oren back to the family. Sent Little Oren for polishing, waxing and coating. Little Oren is now a happy man.

3) My first night shift in December forced me out of house. Lied to my family I had work trip to Ipoh but stayed in hotel.

4) Strongly addicted to Tower of Saviors. Trying to spend more time with lovers and friends.

5) Received appreciation gift from HSBC for 3 years excellent service.

6) Flied my first flight to Thailand, then Taiwan, Singapore and Thailand again.

7) Has not attended gym. Getting fatter these days.

8) Found out that friendship is fragile. One worth MYR 200.00 and another MYR 36.97.

9) Voted in the country election for the first in life. Failed to overturn government. Experiencing price hike and inflation. Life is miserable.

10) I am HIV- and STD free, though you will find it differently in Facebook "About Me".




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. Hi...what do you mean by differently in FB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put hiv+ in my fb...

    anyway i damn like the song in your blog. the best in 2013. you must teach me how to do it >.<



    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete