Saturday, March 5, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 18

10th December - 10:30 p.m. (PST)
Just return from dinner in Metrotown. It is a quick dinner with Dex who lives nearby. The portion of the food is much larger than my appetide and the price is unexpectedly much lower than in Malaysia. This is the most satisfying meal in Vancouver thus far.

 CAD 6 for 5 pieces of mouthful salmon sashimi. CHEAP!
CAD 7 for 7 pieces of large tempura, Sushi Garden, Metrotown.
Too much for me.

Dear FY,

He offers to lend me his bed tonight. Just hugging. No harm. But my conscience says no and I follow it. We're too tired and I need to leave early to Squamish the next morning. Before we part, he gives a peck on my cheek. The lips are moist.

A good bye kiss that reminds me of that night.

The night I expressed my feelings.

To you.

Part of me is excited with Squamish tomorrow. But to think another night is passing without a word from you again. Depressing.

My phone beeps. It's a reminder on the stage play "ONS" at KLPAC.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment