Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dating

One of the pretty colleagues asked yesterday;

Jino. I notice you are different recently. 

Shit. Sorry I use a cheap toothpaste and now I smell bad.

No! Not that.

I drink too much water that my face looks rounder?

NO!!! I notice that you have lunch every day.

Describe please.

You have a habit to eat on your workstation for lunch. Either you spend your lunch time in the banks or you take quick nap. Yea you hardly have your lunch break.

I notice for the past 2 weeks, at least 2 weeks, you were away every day for lunch.

Err like that also you noticed?

Don't deny, Jino. Are you in relationship?

It's not official, but he calls this dating.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What am I to you?

You don't want to rush to relationship. We are not just friends. So we are more than friends?

I am merely more than friends? !@#$%^&*() 

Trust me, he got so disappointed with my answer. I thought dating is equal to relationship. Can't be helped, can I? Just have to go along with his definition.

On another note, I noticed that there are several readers out there who had been reading this page more often than not. To the readers whom I will not name, thanks for dropping by and making contact. Sorry for procrastinating in the posts, I hadn't had the leisure time after CNY. Shall keep you posted.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. Of course dating does not equate to a relationship. In this day and age, even sex does not mean anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still dont get why we need to get things so distinct...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
    2. hahahahah.... that person must be still young lol....

      Delete
    3. 26 lor




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. I think being in a relationship means you commit your life into each other, and to have a sense of belonging which is what dating lacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really... to me they are the same...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete