Monday, April 4, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 19

11th December - 12:00 p.m. (PST)
Really glad I choose to come today. The sky is bright, I can feel the sun gently grazes my skin. And this place is magnificent! The snow isn't think for snowshoeing but the view is enough incentive.

A bit too much of selfie here.


The first thing I do when I reach the summit is to dive into the snow.









Hey, my first time ok? I can't hold the snow more than 10 seconds. That's when I realise the snow is really cold. Sadly, I can't build an Olaf >.<.

So I manage to do this at least as compensation for not making an Olaf.



My brunch on the summit. Still cheaper than the local McD.
Your images constantly flash. Just by thinking of you pains my heart over and over. I'm trying really hard, let me tell you.

Conceal... Don't feel. Don't let them in, don't let them see... Let it go!


11th December - 9:38 a.m. (PST)
To the left, Mr. Lim.
To the left you see the ocean and mountains.
Here you see rocks and cliffs.

I obediently followed.

Frederick is the driver to the Squamish and I am among a group of 10 TV crews from Brazil.

He's right. In Malaysia the highways are built in the middle of plantation and mountains. I'm bouncing off the walls from excitement. Clean highway. Fresh air. The sun blazing through the clouds.







[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment