Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 20

11th December - 11:00 p.m. (PST)
This fucking Blenz tastes like shit.
I don't know why. Tim Horton is way better !@#$%^&*()

Says the homeless in Davie Street who walks pass me. But I have to say Tim sucks big time.

In relative to the sauna's I've been, this one in Davie's street gives me the poorest experience. F212's the name.

The crowd is awfully small even at 9 p.m.. The only "acceptable' one is a Chinese (typical military Chinese look - don't ask me to guess his age). He declines me. That's perfectly fine. He has preference. An hour later I find him in the shower room getting fucked by an obese man whose belly triples mine. His dick's probably only a quarter of mine. It's truly disappointing. I lose to a fat man and my heart breaks into pieces.

As bitch as I am, I decline all offers. Honestly, I rather waste my cum on the floor.

Yup. I return to the hostel with my balls in pain from overloading. Exhausted, wasted.

I miss Bangkok. I miss Babylon.

The Philly, American Cheesesteak. 
Spoil of war - unused.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment