Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 21

12th December - 10:09 a.m. (PST)
/rustle sound

I take out all the notes from my back pocket. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen. CAD 1400.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Those are the 50 dollars notes.

I really don't mind getting a Mac. It looks cool and elegant but many say I am not the high end brand user. I simply do not fit to be one. On the other hand, one asks me to return in summer. True, with the leftover dollars I can afford another visit.

Summer is much better. You can stay at my place.

Sounds sweet, isn't it? Hearing that leaves me skeptical impression on his sincerity. I know it's unfair to judge. But we're not as close yet. And what if shit happens again? I am really, really afraid to say yes.  No escape from the storm inside of me.

Time to leave for Robson Square. Gonna go for a day date with a distanced colleague!




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment