Thursday, March 3, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 17

10th December - 4:30 p.m. (PST)

The bridge is cold. It's free entry. This place's freezing cold!

Most of the time I can't tell if it's raining or not. When I exit Lynn Canyon Park, I find my dick stuck to the jeans while The Time Keeper in my bag was soaked wet. I would like to continue hiking the trail if my legs didn't screw up the day. I can feel the pain when I bend my left knee. 

The temperature. This happens when it's cold.

If this was Thailand, I would grab one boy and get the massage started.

Have you forgotten? Or you're busy?

It's LL, another guy I know from Jackd when I am in Canada. Sitting on a rock nearby the stream, I reply in guilt. I have forgotten our date.

It's ok. You don't always need to know where you're going.

His reply makes me feel less guilty, though I don't quite get it. Oh yes there's wifi in the jungle! Amazing coverage.

In the ecology centre.




My favourite Christmas tree in Lynn Village. Believe is the right attitude! I'm all wet.


10th December - 10:43 a.m. (PST)
I opened my eyes this morning to see the room mates leaving. Hopefully I will be all alone tonight. Wishful thought. Not that I can bring anyone back.

You'll need raining gear today.

He says, Vincent.

If I have not texted you by 5,please call 911.


Do you need help?
Are you lost?

A man asks. He places his hands on my shoulder and pulls himself closer. Still analysing the bus route on the wall, I explain my plan to visit Lynn Canyon Park.

That's the bus you need. Now ride and remember... Peter's Road.

People here are just too helpful. Amazing!

In the Seabus to north Vancouver.
Cilantro and Jalapeno, Lonsdale Quay.
Lonsdale Quay Market.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment