Sunday, February 28, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 16

9th December - 11:35 p.m. (PST)
Don't judge the book by its cover. Vincent and Isaac may look cute (to me) but they are in their late 30s. My eyes don't believe them. 'coz they look much younger than me. Oh they are the same people I met this afternoon.

All because of a stupid love.
That's how I ended here in Vancouver.

Their love stories are really "informative" and musical. We're in a cafe of 20 tables, mind you. Every one turns to us when Isaac starts singing. 

I wish love can bring me over to Vancouver this easily.

Dear FY,

How are you?

Breka Bakey & Cafe




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. I like a guy who can sing well :) Especially if he can sing songs by Sam Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was chinese songs concert that night haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete