Wednesday, February 17, 2016

5 years

I couldn't find a science-related job after graduation. That was when they found me.

Aiyo call centre? 
All you do is answer calls. No future!
Find a better job!

No one has written "My ambition is to work in a call centre". Not me. True enough, no one studies and aims to be a call centre consultants. Few months ago I was so surprised when I interviewed a girl. She applied for the position in call centre and guess what she studied in university? CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! God damn there is such course now?

Anyway, for all I know, I am clear with the department direction and my roles.

The increment freeze is lifted. Though I will be happier if the salary is higher, I can't complain. I am satisfied with my job. Enough said.







[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing to be ashamed of. U are working and earning your own living at least, compared to others who live luxuriously with their parent's money *hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not ashamed hehe... quite happy now




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Well, you like your job. That's what matters. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes true. won't stay that long if i hate it.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete