Thursday, February 4, 2016

Project 55.5 - Part 15

9th December - 7:35 p.m. (PST)
It's all about pictures. Screw the memory.
Says Jess, the tour guide.

I hold my phone so tightly my fingers start to bleed. Can't be helped. It's either bleed or drop 70m to the river.

True enough, this tour is costly but enough satisfying. I speak my name out to the aging forest, trees and branches, hopefully they will remember me when I return in the future.

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different

The totem poles in Capilano.
It is said to be the world's tallest living Christmas tree.
 The suspension bridge and the treetops.

From the treetop.
Reflection.

The bridge.
Santa house.
Panorama of a bit of every thing.
Manage to spot a sweet and cute Japanese couple while making a line into the bus. But have no chance to snap their picture is the sign of losing touch on my skill.

Anyway my phone rings. With a tap, the message appears.

Hey dinner yet?
No. Hungry like fuck.

Eight thirty... Eight thirty... That's when we're gonna date for dinner.




9th December - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

Sea to Sky Gondola? Yeah I know about it.
What would you like to know?

The shuttle bus booking to Sky Gondola is not available on the website. While I am hitting the dead end, the helpful assistant, Melissa in Visitor Information Centre does a great job! For travellers, it is never a crime to ask. Things I tried to work out for a night, she does it in 10 minutes!




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty place :) I sure wish I can visit that place someday :) Sadly I don't know what job I can get if I move there though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plan ahead and you will make it...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete