Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long distance relationship?

2 days. I've been moody for 2 days since your return to KL. You thought your childishness and spoilt behavior that I was not myself. Sorry. Not because you almost lost your wallet carelessly that I was sad. Neither because you cannot wake up by yourself every morning that I got my face all wrapped up. Never because you have bad management of dining time that I turned silent. And not because you do last minute study and disrupt all sleeping order that I cried. No. It's not your fault that I behave this way. It is me. ME!!!

When you first intended to study your degree in Kampar, I couldn't respond. I thought I will lose you soon. But I quickly get over it and accept the fact that you had to go because you had to. 3 years are quick to pass, I let you go with confidence in maintaining our relationship. Promised to meet often, SMS, call, webcam and etc (ignore the financial circumstances), we manage to, at least till now. At least I can still reach you.

When you expressed your eagerness to further your master, I am more than glad to support you. However, concerning distance far as Australia or Japan or UK, you sent me into unresponsive again. It is a world I cannot reach upon. You give me the same loneliness again. I was shocked with your interest to further your master all the way to overseas. My inner feeling told me not to let you go.

Yet I cannot be selfish to stop you if you choose to go. If you choose to leave for the betterment of your future, I have no right to stop you. In fact I will let you go as you wish and give you the courage and support to achieve your dreams. I won't comment on your decision whether it is right or wrong. It is also a lover's duty to feel happy and respect your decision.

But if that day really comes, I cannot assure you my nobleness, that my love for you will last till you return. 'Coz without hearing, touch, sight, smell and taste, I have lost most of you. I clearly understand no matter how much I love you now, without those, feeling will change. Gradually if not everything at once. When a year or two pass, no one guarantees how much I will change without you. Future's untold. Do you really think that I can hold you dearly in my heart? Yes I can, if I can still reach you, if I can still hear you.

What confidence do I have to promise that I will not leave you, when you are 4108 miles far away with lacking internet connection, limited calls and different holiday season?

Upon arrival, I hope you will forgive me for ending what we've reached so far. But there's no reason to worry so soon. It's not going to happen in two years. Who knows maybe you won't able to graduate your degree? Who knows if I die before I have the chance to join you in graduation? Who knows you will be doing your master locally? Haha. Sorry for being moody. I should cherish the moment we have, even if it's not long. I love you.

I promise not to emo bout this matter.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

10 comments:

  1. but the question remains... would you get back with him if he returns? but seriously, cherish him now. It might not be soon he's going oversea :P
    you have time. we all do in fact :)
    it's how you ultilized it ^^
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we really departed for this reason, i am not sure myself if i can accept him back. as i said, i will change. when the feeling has gone, we're different already. it doesnt matter anymore. just go on with life. so i can now hope that i dont have to lose him ^^.


    [Jino] - A man's not a a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I dunno if what I say is any use... But hey, if you're feeling that way, and you know it is inevitable that he will go overswea, I suggest you better save all the heartache...

    I mean, hmm... hard to explain here, haih! ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know if it can be prevented or not! that's the problem haha. not going to know whether this case is inevitable or not. not going to know for the next 3 years. so meanwhile, we will go along as if the topic is not raised up. too early to think all this now, dont you think?


    [Jino] - A man's not a a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sad....if he really wants to go..just let him go la...Love is nt meant to lock your lover just wan him to stay beside of u ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahaha desmond. well i hope i wont have this day to think about again. hopefully not


    [Jino] - A man's not a a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey one way or the other,

    this world is small place.

    if got fate, far far away also can meet,

    if no fate, stand right to you, you also don't know.

    -take care. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha does fate ever do anything here? its more like money is important here, to fly here and there countlessly.


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. why fate?

    i try to sum it up.

    fate lands me into these wonderful people who managed to teach me to have an open mind, a growing thoughts and an ear willing to listen.

    it was fate that made me been to places i never thought i would had been. there is many moment i thought can this be real?

    money is important but if your personal value is below the value of the word money then it will be too bad. =I

    to fly here and there need money, to eat need money. but to earn the money, you need yourselves. the answer, the question and the choice is in you.

    =D god bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. why so deep? haha it makes me and you several level different XD. fate is so brittle. i dont want to rely on fate in anything. do my best, be it good or not is another matter to think later. just make sure there's no regret in every action done.

    we live on our own accord. i believe in me, myself and i. of coz thanks for the 'fate' that i know great friends such as you ^^


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete