Monday, July 26, 2010

Pre- and post-3 kg

The previous night was so heated it is concluded by waking up the next morning, I lacked the much needed sleep. 69, doggy, air runner, amazon, two mountain. Never had I thought he can be this manly after the years of resistance. Of 'coz there were few moments top view was breathtaking. Approximately 2 hours - with that we probably lost few calories. That amount of calories however, were nothing close to compensate the sinful meal we had in later afternoon.

On the way to the destination we drove into many wrong roads. From Jalan Duta we ended in Jalan Semantan and further up, then Bandar Utama, Damansara Jaya, Damansara Perdana. Inherited mum's gene, I could never learn to link the roads together. 1 hour worth of petrol spent but we failed to meet Kota Damansara signboard. As usual, our conversation turned into argument when situation like this rises. On the minute I gave up and issued a Plan B, Sunway Giza was spotted few meters away from us. The rest are explained by 'criminals' in the pictures.






As the title implied, I gained unnecessary 3 kg. But the best part was I wasn't required to pay a single cent ^^.

On an unrelated story, I have added Nuffnang advertisements in my blog. Not knowing exactly how it works, I still hope to earn some side income.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

9 comments:

  1. Wah... some Kama Sutra recreation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 69, doggy, air runner, amazon, two mountain -_-

    I just know the first 2! Call me a virgin! Argh~~ Good for you lo. Nobody treats me food leh. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tao! delicious food there...so wanna go again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, u just need to use the NKVE or LDP can reach de.......

    tak sangka yg uall nie lebih exprience drp i

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun... with all the fresh sea food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess u need a couple of hours more of 69, two mountain etc to burn up the 3 kgXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am back and i have been to penang branch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. william: haha creative names, no?

    nicholas: next time be my namizoa~

    cest la vie: i showed you the pictures. want me to de-virginize you?

    jeff: hmm i wont go for 2nd time unless got someone belanja XD

    ichimaru: nkve? ldp? haha not good with them. speaking of experience... practice makes perfect.

    yin koon: hmm. i like the scallop ^^

    ahmad: i doubt so. we need few days of 69 etc...

    evan: treat me next time ok?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete