Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July has come

The passage of time is not what it seems. Time passes faster sometimes and slower at other times. It speeds when I play games. Time crawls when I read. While I did not allow myself to believe Jino is jobless, I cannot deny them now. Convocation is around the corner of calendar. So many errands to complete for convocation. Payments must be made by the end of the month. Where comes the money, tell me? Jino oh Jino...

The convocation fee is inclusive of 2 guests entree cards, of which I scratch my head hard since last week to figure out who to invite. My parents were not in good terms but I presume both wish to see me in graduation robe. My bf is also dieing to come along but to think that he has to accompany either my parent for long hours terrifies me a lot. Since 'purchasing additional entree card' is not found anywhere in the convocation handbook, I already expect the worst. My mum is my first priority, who should be the second?

There are many blogs I missed since my disappearance. And there's no promise I will leave comment on every blog post I read, but I will make sure I start reading from where I stop. The process might consume more than a week. Of all, the first blog I read is carpe diem's.

Melaka, besides its historical pages printed on books, is also referred as another food haven in the country. Following Lok Mun's request, I had snapped some photos as souvenir purpose when I visited the historic state which gave birth to many sultans in the country. To their knowledge, their ancestors , like ours, are pendatang. The difference is, our ancestors came to work while their ancestors came while escaping enemies and avoiding capture.

Cendol and soursop ice

Took pictures with my 'gf'

Kuih bahulu with kaya filling

Layers of mille crepe at Nadeje Cafe, Mahkota Parade

The Victorians in Melaka zoo

Lengzai

p/s: Missing pictures are chicken rice balls in He Ji Restaurant (和记) and satay celup in Ban Lee Siang (萬里香)

Last but not least, I have re-activated my Facebook but I won't use it as frequent as I used to. Internet is not Facebook. After all, there are many wonders one can do with internet. One of it is reading Naruto.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

8 comments:

  1. Yup, there is no way you can get an additional card. Unless someone else's parent does not want to go in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm... let's have another makan trip again at Melaka instead of yamchar, lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on ur convocation day yah :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn u go to melaka why dont tell me!!we can meet:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicholas: 我回来了~ ada welcoming party?

    ichimaru: ^^

    william: is it? but i have it sorted... bf wont be going haha.

    pikey: err wait till i have the cash. instead of melaka, i nailed my eyes on penang.

    koala: thanks thanks. i dont really know how convocation works, though.

    ahmad and david: ehh??? you guys never tell me. otherwise we might bump each other on purpose...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete