Friday, August 27, 2010

Adultery

Trust and faith are essence of a long distance relationship. Not exactly true to say I lack both, but confirmation tests never hurt. Just to remain on the safe side.

He was informed to welcome me on the Wednesday. Instead I took a morning bus to Kampar on Tuesday (17 August). Only by surprise can his guard be lowered. To reduce chances of eliminating evidence, surprise is a wise option.

Upon entering his room I checked behind the door. Chances of someone hiding behind is high.

Then I allowed his wardrobe ajar. In case there are M or L size clothes or unrecognized underwear among the stash. Who knows if I have enough luck to spot someone hiding in the wardrobe?

Trash bin was thoroughly investigated.

Drawers were unlocked.

Every test shows negative result. A question remains. Is he the loyal and faithful type? Or is he from the genius family who leaves no evidence after crime? Either way, I am satisfied as long as I don't find out. This is how I place my trust XD.

p/s: An overdue post without special activity throughout the stay.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

7 comments:

  1. LOLs... don't do that lar.... but then as someone said to me, if a person wants to be unfaithful, no matter how protective we are, it can never be stopped...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn... you csi on your spouse/good intimate friend. That's very new to me... a guy doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... erm, ur being too paranoid... give him some credit lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. william: double GCB?

    nicholas, pikey and ichimaru: main main saja XD. anyway i believe he knows how to differentiate what right and wrong is.

    yin koon: haha sometimes the wife is too free at home. you dont know what she does at home while you are at work haha

    esper: yes i did, in a playful way...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete