Sunday, August 29, 2010

Attitude

On the 3rd day of training in HDP, ATTITUDE was the day's highlight as Jo Wan the trainer repeatedly stressed the enlightening word in her unpleasant tone.

"I don't care if you fail the assessment but I at least wish you will walk out this room with the right ATTITUDE."

To whom it may concern:

I was more than happy when you set your goal this semester to 3.000. What get on my nerve is the fact you sleep, watch One Piece, attend meeting and chant to cosmic energy more than the time you spend on studying. You resort to last minute revision and procrastinate to the very end. You are not helping yourself, who's to be blamed? I personally don't believe you can make it through if this is the ATTITUDE you display.

You complained and wanted your laptop formatted. Then you requested my help. You know I don't have much time yet you procrastinate. Instead of spending 3 hours of my available time to make back up data, you slept and did nothing. You know the consequences. Serves you right.

And many other cases when accumulated causes annoyance.

Everyone makes mistakes. But are you the type who learn from mistakes? Rumi the super boss in the organization said "There are 2 types of fools; fools who never make mistakes and fools who repeat mistakes". You may think they are trivial. But throughout the 2 years, there is no improvement I can give credit for. Very quickly, I reached my tolerance limit. My continuous advice did not reach you. Disappointed. You may hate me now but in the end you know that I love you.

Only if you display the right ATTITUDE, this day may not have to prevail...

I am sorry to Nicholas and Carpe Diem for rejecting the meet up today. Let's meet up some other day. So sorry.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. I know how u feel... I have one beside me rite now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our level of maturity are all at different levels. What more the environment we live and interact in, our upbringing and the social norms we are subject to, all these make what we are today.

    We are what we are because of that and we can be different and make the difference only if we know that there are shortcomings and we want that to be addressed.

    It is trying and tiring. Sometimes you don't even know why and what you are doing. Maybe you also question why you have to stomach all these.

    I think it is for the love and care you have for another being. That human side of us that many times are lacking.

    ps.Don't worry abt the meet. There are always many other times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to realize it and not let it happening again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. khai: cheers ^^

    ichimaru: hope you 2 go well too.

    nicholas: you need me to dig you out la.

    carpe: i see drastic changes after that day. and i am happy ^^. oh ya nice meeting you!

    pikey: good to realize, but not easy to let it not happening again.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete