Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick Escapade II

Date: April 07th & 25th
Location: Penang

This trip wasn't a planned one. It's always easier to follow the instinct and go wherever I want rather than plotting a large trip with friends

Where do you want to go next?
Where do you want to eat?
What should we do now?

Plainly irritating.

This is probably the type of trip I prefer. Freedom; something I have been yearning for years.

 Gurney Drive dinner

 Rainbow and the beach

Tang Bai Hu - Sea coconut in coconut "juice" served with black glutinous rice

 Khai, please do not over think lol

 New World Park breakfast

Anyway I have to thank Khai and C'est la vie for spending their time with me. Thanks for their car ride. Though I tried to avoid Hokkien mee and asam laksa due to bacteria infection on my nose, this trip was still a great one; considering it was only 2 days trip.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. i only date chinese . interracial is crap

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I thought you skin was allergic to something.. Mana tau I nampak keliling nye~ dahsyat! then I start ******* -.-|||

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o pillow talk got until like dis arr LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alvin, it's not A, it's A LOT of love bites! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. alvin: you can also call it curry chicken or strawberry.

    zhenyu27: that is personal preference. no comment ^^

    khai: haha luckily tak jangkit.

    christ: no la this is prior to pillow talk.

    cest: haha ask you give me one you tak mau~




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete