Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Core leave II

Related post:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

April is the popular month for working adults. Similar to previous years, this is the time when we have to prepare and submit individual income tax return form. For 2012 individual income tax, the last date to submit the individual income tax return form is on the 30th April. Just one more week!

This is my first job after degree and also the first year I filed my taxation. To my surprise, the amount is a bit too much to my liking. I haven't have a choice.

I am lucky enough to get a lot of tax reliefs stuff for rebate otherwise I will curse around.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

3 comments:

  1. If you actually paid a single cent during your first year working I would really be very interested to know who your employer is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with william...hahaha...I didnt even start filing after 3 years of working. It's THAT low

    ReplyDelete
  3. william & thompsonboy: my employer? hsbc la!!! keep deducting every month.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete