Wednesday, August 13, 2014

For You, FY

The blog first started with my rant in school and dissatisfaction with certain parties. If you still remember what Friendster was, you can probably recall the blog and its signature comment spamming. Facebook replaced the once popular Friendster and I stopped spamming comments. I redirected the blog over here anyway. Whew~ so long ago.

Not knowing that blog is actually a public viewing site, I wrote a long thought and did not expect any one to come across my story. Obviously the next morning people asked if I need help or if I am ok etc.

Moving forward I posted my blog with general public as target. I want the readers to know exactly how I feel and what I have gone through.

Oh~ the time has changed.

This time my target reader is only you. For You (FY). Not Fuck You ok?

Why the change?

'Coz you are the person I really wish to read my thoughts. I hope one day if I were to have amnesia you will be here to tell the tales of my past.

Dear FY

I do not want to  exagerate my feeling to you. I did not miss you as much as I claim. Honest be told we hardly speak to each other 'coz you are a busy man. Our difference set us so distanced I can hardly feel you. Most of the time you were irresponsive to my texts and I almost gave up.

What I have left from you are pictures and memories in the form of words I posted somewhere in this blog.

Till last night... you really surprised me.

Do you think you wanna finish off where we left off before?

I thought you have forgotten. I thought that moment was so dark you do not want to remember. Certainly this is not what I expect to hear but you really made my night.

Dear FY

I am not sure if you still come to this site. Seriously, I have no clue. It does not matter though. 'Coz I already know...

... that I am someone to you.

Can't wait to see you again.




From,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Post updated with LittleS

9 comments:

  1. Seems like u may find ur true happiness soon. No matter what, I'll be there for u =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping. but if i need you, i have no idea how to reach toy XD




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!!! I hope it wasn't too long a time ago when you last saw this guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bryan... it was 2 years ago and we are so distanced we cannot meet each other at our own leisure.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  3. Hello! I also seem to have parallel experiences! I have started an audio blog on audioboo (https://audioboo.fm/Grandy) and record my things there. My blog a-takes.blogspot.com does that last time.

    Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tried the link does not work




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  4. After read this, I thinking my ex now.
    But in my heart, he is just the one I do not want to forget.
    Both of us have some reasons that cannot continue be together.
    Maybe it is just an excuse for we are selfish actually.
    The more I trying to forget him, the more I realize how good he is.
    But I telling myself to be strong.
    You too, Jino.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am sure after many months you begin to forget every thing and move on. it's just in our nature... well done to both of us.




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete