Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Strangers off a gay man's phone

[Prestige of the Pantheon] is a big scam. Confidently I reloaded 90 diamonds and Madhead rewarded me with shit cards.

With disheartened heart we wondered in Night Market and stopped at one of the stalls. Our eyes were locked on the variety of choices; short but strong, long and convenient, medium and durable. Well they do not make much difference to me so I chose the cheapest one.

Do you have your phone?
Yes I do.
Bring your phone over. I will show you that the charger cable is working.
Handed over the phone. 

It was too late to stop him.

The black screen the phone was activated and... I guess he was stunned with the wallpaper.


The guy in the phone is kinda cute. Agree?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yea me too... bila agaknya i will get his cute look and buff body?




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. a guy i followed in instagram




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete