Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Take my shirt off please~

Dear FY,

You may have not seen it, but I have grown at least 2 kg heavier than we last met. To make things worse the mass was mostly fat and more fat!!!

It was difficult to decide on finance or good body, as I am bad with both.

My brain was not thinking so the dick took over. My intention is to look presentable in your eyes. Nothing else.

Dear FY,

After the session yesterday my arms were so sore I could hardly lift them up. It's 9 a.m.. If I did not make haste I would be late for bus to work. So I asked a stranger a favour.

Me: Can you please take my shirt off please?
Stranger: ???!!!

No sexual fantasy, FY. I was seriously desperate to take my shower and I could not have done it without a helping hand. I am sorry FY.




From, 

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Post updated with LittleS

5 comments:

  1. die lo!! your neh neh so tempting liao....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha salah tak if ask you come to... haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
    2. to .... i don't mind ... :P

      Delete
  2. Dude, you are in a gym which so easy to take selfie in the locker room.
    A big mirror in every corner which made me so uncomfortable when i was in the locker room :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm? dont get your point >.<




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete