Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am thankful

Dear FY,

Exactly like you and me, we started from blog. We left comments in our posts then we moved to MSN and later whatsapp.

Without realizing he is the one I look for when I am depressed. He was the first to know when I broke up 'coz he was here when I need a hug. I received cards and gifts on festive seasons from him. I draw him sushi on every anniversary. He showed me support in all my decisions. You can find his picture in my wallet.

He is some one so special I could not repay with just thank you.

Little did I know it's a gift from god when we know each other. Hugs.




From,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. Ultraman Jino said...
    i would like to express my gratitude for following my blog ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    January 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM

    sorry for very very very late reply lol...
    i only realize it just now hahaha...
    btw thanks bro and keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete
  2. omg. i love this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no spoiler please i am a slow reader haha




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete