Friday, January 23, 2015

Towards the dream


Dear FY,


Dreaming is one thing. Working towards the dream is one thing.

I never have a real goal in life. Even if I do, it never last long.

My first churros experience was a fascinating one.
The right place.
The right environment.
The right climate.
The right person.

Without realizing I have been actively looking for churros in KL, to recall the wonderful memory I once had.
The right place.
The right environment.
The right climate.
The right person.

While my time was mostly spent on Facebook and mobile games, my first move is to watch videos in Youtube. My colleague said this is self realization.

I have made my second move last week. As expected my talent does not lie in kitchen but I am satisfied. Satisfied that I have courage to make my first move.




From,

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy !! did you know, although it's a Spanish snack, it was inspired by the Chinese "char kuey",those days when European traders travelled the silk route, they somehow got hooked with this pastry, and hence, the famous Chinese deep fried pastry evolved itself into churros =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about it but have not done much research on that...




      [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

      Delete