Thursday, July 23, 2009

重色轻友

9th July, 2009. A recorded conversation between me and him.

Jino: Want 2 go Kepong 2molow? We go see lam fung. Got free posters oh.

Lim: Wad time? Cis, now only u noe to find me.

Jino: Around 6 or 7 lor. The thing starts at 8 at metro prima kepong. Want 2 go?

Lim: 2moro i got date wo. Hehehe. U take pic show me lo. No ppl teman u?

Jino: Of coz no la. Where got ppl like lam fung? U dont go i go for wat?

Lim: Ur bf leh?

Jino: He is in kampar la. Want go or not?

Lim: No wonder find me.

Jino: =.= then sorry lor dont want kacau u liao.

I am a fool to try dating you out. Why do you think I will suggest there if it's not you? If you think I am the kind of 重色轻友, go ahead. Jino is very disappointed with the way LIM YEH WAN looks at me.

On the other hand, I always ffk-ed you. I am sorry for that and I seek your apology if you ever felt the way I feel. But I doubt you will come across this muahaha...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

4 comments:

  1. isskkk !!! call me ma !! LOLZ !!!
    i always go Jusco metro prima there de ~ xD
    wakakakakazz.. ^.>v

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how i know you like to go there jek lol


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is your final year project?

    or industrial training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYP should start in oct. no further instruction yet. why such a random question?


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete