Monday, July 6, 2009

Why did yesterday ended that way?

Friday. 3rd of July. Sunny. It's a day I long expected and another day of anxietily waited since month ago. If it's not because I miss you, I couldn't come out with other better reasons.

The day has finally come yet we carve dissatisfaction in our faces when our eyes meet. Many things take their seats along the way back home, including the 'Masupia' we're going to watch tomorrow leave us in despair.

And then I request something dangerous from you today. I know how dangerous it may sound to you, but it's your reaction I least expected. The way you reject me with mysterious secret worries me to hell. Is it my darkest fear of long distance relationship? What is it? You left me in questions.

Then, I finally understood.

Still?

I know that's a secret you're trying to protect for friends privacy. But I can't help to feel the distance between us is growing apart. Not just the distance to Kampar. You never do this to me. You will be the one to tell a lot of stories here and there which I don't have reason to feel interested with yet I listen all the time. 'Coz that way we don't quiet down. But at that moment... I go blank. I don't know how to react but keeping silent is my best resort I could come out with. The way you express 'it has nothing to do with us' evoke my quietness - so I will not tell you stories that are not related to us anymore.

I am sorry for the eagerness and curiosity to dig out the secret you wanted to protect so hard. I am sorry I took another sip of nicotine behind your back. I am sorry we're watching 'Masupia' today but not Transformer. I am sorry for the boring and frustrated wake up call every morning. I am sorry for everything happen today.

Why must it be the day which supposedly happy, turned ugly?
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday. 4th of July. Sunny. I hope the mood is really as bright as the day is. You know what? After few hours of resting my mind rationalize and wake up fresh. Sorry for yesterday I was emo.

Well, we watch 'Masupia' today. Robots fighting robots. Great sound effects and animation but it lacks facial expression. Though the movie is not exactly of interest to me much, but the 12 hours we spent together in KL is the greatest amongst everything.

I always remind, that romantic season is over. But it's not hard to bring the feel back, especially when we are still loving and willing to sacrifice for each other, right? Why the ruckus of troubles when simple hang out will produce the same result? We do not need to have sumptuous meal. We do not need to give each other presents. Yet I love the way time is spent today very much 'coz it resurrects the feeling of our romantic season back 1 year ago.

My happiness today is beyond description. We have not specifically or specially done anything yet I feel satisfied and overjoy. And finally you submit to my dangerous request. Thanks for everything and I appreciate what you've done for me. I promise to cherish the moment we have as long as I live. Oh, and cintaku bukan di atas kertas~
____________________________________________________________________

On and off, we quarrel and I am quite sad for that. But if I can positively twist the thought, it might be another channel of communication to bridge us nearer.

I don't want to lose you and no... it's not a responsibility but an honour for me to uphold.

How glad can I be more, that our day was unlike yesterday which ended in mishap.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

7 comments:

  1. Cinta mu bukan di atas kertas... boleh jadi di atas blog anda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wat wind blows u here? rasanya cintaku juga bukan di atas blog semata mata...


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. suka suka. saya menjadikan nya satu titik untuk melawat semua blog dalam list kegemaran saya. maaf kalau bahasa saya sungguh menyedut.

    alright i suck on my bahasa, and i come here by coincidence to check out some blog in my favourite list. deleted some and love those photography blog and landscaping. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha if a relationship has no quarrels, you better smack yourself a few times and wake up mister, cause you're in a fairy tale! Quarrels here and there is so often, you might never believe it! But yeah, all the best between you and him! Hehe! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yin Koon!!! terima kasih kerana sudi bertandang di blog saya. jadikan sini rumah anda dan layanlah diri anda sesuka hati.

    Kenji: quarrel over small matter really hurts, especially when we can't always meet up. once meet, we quarrel. i don't like it but in the end we manage to seek ways out ^^. wish you luck XD


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. my relationship never has quarels...
    my bf scare when i'm angry xD
    that's why we discuss more instead of quarrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha nice for you then. i think my temper is getting worse and i need to improve my own temper XD


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete