Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stop crying

Dear, stop your cry.

If you think that it's a loss Mr. A and Mr. R can't rekindle even though they're loving each other, stop it. You should understand. It's a courtesy that Mr. A does not disturb Mr. R's new relationship. And you should be glad he does not do that. If he ever does that, I will not forgive him for hurting Mr. R, repeatedly.

I believe that when Mr. A told you his part of story, which I have no idea how much he modified, he was updating you his current status. Not to ask you to do little tricks to spoil other's relationship. He is the strong type who will not ask for sympathy. Nor is he a weakling who would tell his friends to take care of his problem for him. Unless I judge him wrongly.

Mr. R had given all the rights and opportunities to rekindle. Mr. A rejected his offer and instead chose to hurt Mr. R. If Mr. A is really loving Mr. R, don't you think he should change his attitude and lower down his ego for the sake of the love he proud of? Mr. R had given all the chances and took all problems to seek his consent but with disappointment Mr. R found a flash love in a bar. After the problems he caused, he is now regretting and told you the story so that you will be sad? Why is he leaving you a shred of sympathy but couldn't lower his ego when facing Mr. R?

I cannot believe the drama king Mr. A. The impression he gave was a complicated and selfish guy. And he still is. I cannot believe it.

After everything he had done, he still cannot find the initiative to have a solution talk with Mr. R but resorting to ons. If he has this thought to begin with, that further proves that he is a complicated, self-centered and full-of-lies type of guy.

Worst of all, everyone around him who cares tried to help him out. Yet Mr. A is not taking any initiative to explain himself, which I find it ridiculous. If he really cares, he should have it done by himself instead dirtying other's hand. If he is waiting for another opportunities from Mr. R, then we as by standers have no rights to interfere in their matters. No matter how much Mr. A means to you, as outsiders of the relationship, we should keep quiet and not directly deal with this matter. Especially in the period Mr. R has a new lover and is seeking stability.

You have no responsible over their affairs, don't you agree? If there's one to hold account for this, all responsibility falls back on Mr. A, not you who has no direct control. Why do you cry over something you have no control? Should I label you kind or penyibuk?

You were once in Mr. A's shoes. Have you forgotten the feel of destroying other's love? I have not forget mine. It's deeply instilled in my heart, as a lesson not to be repeated. I don't want you to have any influence in their problem and make them feel the same way I felt. Do you get it?

Even if you succeed to rekindle Mr. A and Mr. R, what are you going to do with Mr. E? Don't you think the best way is to let nature takes its course? As bio students we believe natural herbs are better than synthetically produced pills. Why can't you understand this and get over your feeling in helping Mr. A ? If you are really helping Mr. A, advise him to talk to Mr. R directly. Let Mr. R decide and don't involve any party from outside. I don't want you to get involved in this matter. Not you to dirty your hands and be the bad guy. Given me, I will prescribe them time. Till Mr. R has not reached stability, I will not slip any stories to Mr. R. Because I believe Mr. R who is trying hard to live a new life, should be left alone. If I afraid Mr. A will lose the last chance to rekindle, I will simply ask him to act alone and not by dragging outsiders.

It's not something I should put in my heart, but no matter how much I said, you will not listen to me. Even if your friends' points are the same as mine, you'd probably absorb theirs, not mine. My words are cliche. My words are not influential. I know it very much. You asked me to talk to your ex to know you better. I cannot believe you actually say that. Probably you are right. I am slow to understand you who were with me for almost 2 years; than your ex who was with you for few months. I do not understand you - you mentioned it 6 times in a month. Do you think I didn't count? I am not romantic. I am a simpleton.

But do not lose your mind to emotions. You may think I am heartless for thinking this way. But I am telling you in the sense of reality. Relationships don't always work the way they do on tv. I am being myself. I am asking you to think realistically. Reality is always cruel. And from my understanding you seem to not want absorb anything you don't wish to hear.

I hate gay circle. Full of complicated, selfish drama kings and queens. That is why I am withdrawing ever since we hold hands, as a form of security for our love.

I thought today's a great day. My ex-gf finally talked to me, and my 2nd ex-bf Mr. X marked 19 Sept as his anniversary. But I can't hold back my tears, seeing you being ignorant of my advise as you choose to drown everyone into the pool. If you think you have the time to think of their problems, why didn't you think of me?

Do as you wish. I am not stopping you. Maybe you are right. If you don't do something, you will regret not doing anything. But for me, you are not the right guy to do the job. It should be Mr. A, not you.

I will not forgive him for making my dear cried in my absence. I hate this fake guy who you care so much.

If you choose to cry, I will have no choice but to stop yours with mine.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

12 comments:

  1. i was wondering something....mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm dont need wonder. it's as you read


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx...
    wat u say is true...
    i dont wish to hear wat i don like...
    i wont take no to an answer which i think is yes~
    tat me~
    i m stubborn...
    but i wont cry any more...
    tat promise i had make on mine form 1, i had break it~
    so to make up with that, i wont cry anymore...
    i oso hope Mr A learn lor...
    i will grow up 2 bcome a true ah kor 4 him...
    i had been a didi more than a kor kor lor...
    i promise 2 grow for you...
    i had alot to change~
    alot... as i say i "hope" i change~
    as mine will may not b as strong as mine determination~
    ^^
    so, no more crying...
    is a promise~
    you also promise when you cry, plz let me b there...
    coz, crying alone is so lonely~
    i wich you were with me tat nite...
    but at least moo is here~
    he is you for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey. take care. and i don't have sympathy.. i just have chocolate, dark chocolate or chocolate with almond, hazelnuts, etc.. and i have catfish.

    using 3rd person point of view huh???
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeffrey: sudah faham?

    Yin Koon: Those stuff has no effect on me. I need chilli to spice my day up ^^

    Rebecca: How can you say crying as sweet? It is not sweet at all


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. err that's why i got catfish lo. asian catfish spine on the skin sure will be exciting. you are strong sure no problem. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yin koon that's kind of cold lol


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was not meant for laugh but since it became so what to do...

    i always thought maybe a little bit closer to paralyzing feeling can be good.

    maybe dorsal spine from a rabbit fish or fish slap by my broodstock fish... i just have tendency toward hurting myself.

    the sad thing is i seems to enjoy them. anyway... i know they can't kill me before hand lo. hehe. =D i won't try stingray... but certain jellyfish is optional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeap..i understand jor ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. yin koon: i am kind of lost already. guide me back lol

    jeffrey: haha good you understand. keep it to yourself




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete