Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blow job on my birthday

Related post:
The cry of birth
Blow job on my birthday
The not-romantic kayu's 22nd
Daidomon + Fade To BlackBlack

October 12 2009

The slurry sound when I perform blow job reminds me of the xxx last night.
It may not sound beautiful to others, but it is the sound inescapable during blow job. You will know if you've experienced it.

On my birthday, I blow him hard since morning itself. Casting a gel for FYP and blowing him simultaneously? Tough. Hopefully no liquids contaminate my piece of gel when he comes. Whenever I have chance, I would escape to the uni washroom and blow him away. He oozes so much and rapidly that I quickly run out of tissue supply after few rounds. He resorted me washing off his left over with dirty tap water.

After FYP we've decided to stay in the house till dinner. No doubt he is 'horny' as ever. Imagine his mum sitting 3 feet away, I blow him hard to satisfy his need. The sound made during blow job is so embarrassing but I have no choice if I want to stop him coming. I kept blowing non-stop. His mum doesn't seem to care so we continued from 5 to 7p.m. Very daring, isn't it?

For the rest of the day, he keeps coming and only blow job can I counteract the embarrassing situation. I cannot catch my breath in every blow job I perform. Blow job can be suffering. Yet he comes endlessly without a hint of stopping.

When I am blowing while frying fried rice (imagine how I do it), a few drops of his liquid drip into the wok. OMG!!! *Quickly fry fry to cover* I don't think his mum realizes what she's eating XD.

While I am doing blow job and Facebook-ing at the same time (use your imagination), again he comes and few drops wet his lappie keyboard. OMG!!! *Quickly wipe it away with hands* Now the lappie doesn't look wet anymore ^^.

Occasionally he oozes so much that I could not stop everything. Few drops actually drip into my mouth and naturally I lick. YUCK!!! Salty! Jino you need to drink more water.

Few drops also mixed into Garlic Marinated Grilled Lamb Chop we have for dinner. OMG!!! *Quickly mix the sauce* Darling open your mouth... *Arr*

I think because he comes too much in one day, it is not as slimy and viscous as before when he comes. Now he comes like a tap water flowing and is much harder to blow and handle. I don't drink it. But tissues are limited.

Watching Surrogates in the dark cinema is the toughest moment. I try to blow him softly to avoid attention but that fails to satisfy him. He never stop if I blow soft so I change into a quicker pace. In the end I become the highlight of the movie where everyone glare at me in cursing look.

Why do I have to do blow job on my birthday? Can you stop 'horny' for once?

Damn my running nose. I believe I blow my nose too hard now I suffer some cough, sneezing, fever, headache, sore throat and flu the next day. Damn I am sick.

p/s: Blow here means blow my nose. Don't be dirty.

I am Bo on my birthday

 

 

 

[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.... u got me there and i was like... wow!!.... and kept on reading.. until.... last paragraph... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...what a way to spend your birthday...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I knew there was something wrong when I forst started reading! So not you to write something so... Well.. yeah! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一开始就知道你要写什么了咯~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you watch surrogates already. good to be in kl. can't wait for chinese new year. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. pikey: actually this blog is not designed to write explicit xxx materials, but playing with words is fun at times. few friends actually did not get what i wrote, so i strikeouted the whole thing haha. next time i will colour the words same as background if i were to write xxx, just to remind you haha.

    jeff: yea i was totally blessed the whole day, and i fell sick the next day probably blew too hard XD

    kenji: it's good that the title did not catch your attention. but what's wrong with me writing story of such genre? haha i know la i am not a good writer.

    bee leng: jiang了解我zomok哦。我又不是你老公或baby。但是我好久没见到你了。baby新专辑就快出了!及时要一起去签唱会?

    yin koon: personally i think surrogates is normal normal only. no big hoo woah. but it all depends on what day you watch and who you watch with XD




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. excuse me, the moment you said it that way, you literally wanted us to think negatively -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha you are partially right. but if you know me well, i will not write something so personal here. not everyone will like it ^^


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. so long ago punya post still got people read... haha. different words change our thought.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete