Friday, November 27, 2009

Intolerance

Title: Intolerance
Date: 31 August 2009
Painted by: Jino



Background:
Exactly as the title implied, our racial unity is as bad as my stomach tolerates chilli. One bite of chilli-associated-food sends my tongue numb. One more bite gives me bowel irritation. The third bite multiplies my daily number of toilet visits. Recently I found that I have intolerance to KFC as well. Sad.

In conjunction with Najis's 1Malaysia, I know this picture comes in handy to express my concern about our national unity. As long as BN's ruling, we're never equal and non-Bumis will forever remain second class citizens not only in Malaysia but everywhere in the globe. It'll be a repetition if I were to write more so I choose to skip.

If you ask, the real reason I had chilli as idea for painting was because of my dinner on Merdeka. It was cili goreng udang. And most importantly I have plenty of red colour left and expiring soon.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

5 comments:

  1. Maybe because most of us put our perspective to one small place like KL or Selangor. I believe there are still some form of Malaysian in everyone.
    If there are indeed some form of injustice, it was because most of us prefer to see the flaws and problem and never look forward for a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yin koon: i 100% believe our politicians are screwed up. in fact i dont think we have any clashes within races. just politicians and their agendas. they made it so obvious that we are cracking which in fact we dont give a damn. anyway politics are much more fun than psp and ps games ^^

    nicky: haha i am cool XD




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. eat mee must go with cili. no cili mee no taste

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  4. evan: i dont want to end up in toilet more than i suppose to. i have limited tissue supply per month for your info haha




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete