Friday, November 27, 2009

Intolerance

Title: Intolerance
Date: 31 August 2009
Painted by: Jino



Background:
Exactly as the title implied, our racial unity is as bad as my stomach tolerates chilli. One bite of chilli-associated-food sends my tongue numb. One more bite gives me bowel irritation. The third bite multiplies my daily number of toilet visits. Recently I found that I have intolerance to KFC as well. Sad.

In conjunction with Najis's 1Malaysia, I know this picture comes in handy to express my concern about our national unity. As long as BN's ruling, we're never equal and non-Bumis will forever remain second class citizens not only in Malaysia but everywhere in the globe. It'll be a repetition if I were to write more so I choose to skip.

If you ask, the real reason I had chilli as idea for painting was because of my dinner on Merdeka. It was cili goreng udang. And most importantly I have plenty of red colour left and expiring soon.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot