Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas?

Speaking of Christmas, believe me, it is nothing but a public holiday to me. Say, whether it is an auspicious or a normal day, don't try to be Scrooge in The Christmas Carol. You may not have a lover to go through your days. But trust me, you always have family, friends or colleagues to celebrate with. Even a dog can do the job. Just don't feel lonely as the negative feel draws darkness.

As for me, Christmas is still a normal day. Nothing has changed for the past 22 years. For the first time, I wish my friends in my phone list via sms. It's not something I would do in the past but this time I have too much credit left. Alright maybe I overdid it a little. Hopefully my sms did not ruin your day.


Steamboat dinner with family on Christmas

A selfish wish from me - I wish she will nod her head after seeing my gels next week, marks the end of my final year project. Please?

May you guys have a blessed Christmas. Merry Christmas, folks. Stay happy and brace the days.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

6 comments:

  1. 哇塞 看来电话真的很多钱哦
    收到你的信息还真的有点吓到呢
    还想:是不是发错人了呢?
    嘻嘻。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahahahahaha.... you steamboat with family.....I do BBQ with family and friends lo...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry belated christmas to u...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Belated Christmas to you too !

    p/s yr steamboat pic is making me hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bf must be very happy for joining the family reunion dinner.

    merry belated christmas to you jino. may god bless you with good health, wisdom, strength, joy and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bee leng: i send to you, you tak terharu meh? but really lor. after sent, my unbilled amount reached rm 50. so kelian wuwuwu.

    nicholas: so good wor. we must enjoy ma if not how to happy? haha happy new year to you.

    jeff: thanks and happy new year to you too.

    pikey: go eat if you want to. don't worry about weight haha.

    evan: he did not join. just us family members >.< anyway happy new year to you.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete